ico_sphere(level: int = 0, device=None)¶
Create verts and faces for a unit ico-sphere, with all faces oriented consistently.
- level – integer specifying the number of iterations for subdivision of the mesh faces. Each additional level will result in four new faces per face.
- device – A torch.device object on which the outputs will be allocated.
Meshes object with verts and faces.
torus(r: float, R: float, sides: int, rings: int, device: Optional[torch.device] = None) → pytorch3d.structures.meshes.Meshes¶
Create vertices and faces for a torus.
- r – Inner radius of the torus.
- R – Outer radius of the torus.
- sides – Number of inner divisions.
- rings – Number of outer divisions.
- device – Device on which the outputs will be allocated.
Meshes object with the generated vertices and faces.